Permits & Applications
*IMPORTANT NOTICES*Starting January 1, 2018 the City of Show Low Building Department will no longer issue paper inspection reports. All inspections completed after January 1, 2018 will be done electronically and inspection reports will be sent to all parties via email. Therefore, a valid email address is now required for ALL building permits.
- (for new commercials and large tenant improvements) *Updated 10/29/2020*
- *Updated 10/29/2020* (for factory built buildings, and manufactured homes)
- *Updated 10/29/2020* (for new residential home construction)
- (for additions, decks, garages and carports) *Updated 10/29/2020*
- Small commercial permit application (for small tenant improvements, gas, electrical and plumbing permits for commercial properties)
- Small residential permit application (for gas, electrical, and plumbing permits for residential properties)
- Complimentary shed permit application (PDF version)
- New water/sewer connection application *Updated 10/28/2020*
- Sign permit application
- Sign permit guide
Planning & Zoning Permit Applications
To view business-related permits, variance and zoning applications, check out the Planning and Zoning Permit Applications page.
*Please be advised; you must call in inspections 24 hours in advance.
180 N. 9th St.
Show Low, AZ 85901
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To help us serve you better and ensure appropriate staff is available to assist you, we recommend you contact us for an appointment at: