About the Aquatic Center
The Show Low Family Aquatic Center was constructed in 1994 and is owned and operated by the City of Show Low. The facility is open to the general public. The Aquatic Center includes:
- 6-lane 25-yard pool with an adjoining leisure pool featuring a zero-depth entry
- Indoor Spa
- Spray Fountain
- Water Slide
SHOW LOW RECREATION STAFF MOVES TO AQUATIC CENTER
Recreation to join aquatics staff at 1100 West Deuce of Clubs
Show Low, AZ (June 18, 2020) - In an attempt to better serve the recreation needs of the public, City of Show Low recreation staff will soon move from Show Low City Hall to the Show Low Family Aquatic Center. Beginning Monday, July 13, 2020, the Aquatic Center, located at 1100 W. Deuce of Clubs, will be the public's one-stop-shop for in-person purchase of pickleball passes, event registration, and all things recreation in the City of Show Low!
Between now and July 10, staff will be available at city hall to answer questions and accept registration for activities; however, on July 13, the pubic will need to visit the Aquatic Center to take care of all in-person transactions for Show Low events, sports and programming. The Aquatic Center is open more hours during the work week than city hall and is also conveniently open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays to serve the public, which should make registration more convenient. The public can also register online for City of Show Low recreation offerings at https://showlow.activityreg.com. Recreation employee's telephone numbers will remain the same. For questions, please call (928) 532-4014
Show Low Family Aquatic Center hours have changed for the month of JULY
The Show Low Family Aquatic Center reopening will be done in phases to ensure public safety in the ongoing efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19. IT is important for our customers to understand that operations will be temporarily different upon reopening the aquatic center and are asking to have patience with the changes and staff as they keep the public safe.
As of June 1, 2020:
- Locker rooms will be closed
- Every child in the aquatic center age 15 and under will be required to have a parent or guardian present
- Number of patrons in programs and swim times will be limited.
- Open/family swim - only allow 25% of regular patrons numbers in at one time. Patrons will be added to a waiting list, and staff will be called then when there is space available. Guests can wait outside of aquatic center or be put on the list for the next operating day.
- Limited number of patrons per activity( lap swim, open swim, and aerobics)
- Lap swim- patrons will be allotted 30 minutes if there are lap swimmers waiting. aquatic center staff will help keep time for swimmers.
- Patrons will be required to sign in with name and phone number in case there is a need to notify patrons at a later date.
- Family swim time will be for 9 to 11a.m. with two to three lane lines in for lap swimmers.
- No birthday parties or special events at this time.
- No swim lessons and swim team at this time.
Please use this link to view the Aquatic Center's Phased Reopening Plan