Summer Softball 2017
Games will tentatively begin May 10 with practice games playing the week of April 29. Register early as space is limited. Teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration for the next season of Summer Softball will begin March 1 and run through April 5 or when the teams are full. The fee is $350 per team.
- $350 per team, must accompany registration
- This is a double header league, if team registration allows, followed by a double elimination tournament.
- Games will play Wednesday (B) and/or Thursday (C) nights, depending on division.
- Please register your team for the appropriate division to facilitate fair play.
- Teams may be moved up if necessary.
- Minimum of 6 teams and maximum of 8 teams needed in each division.
- Registrations will be accepted after the deadline if space permits, but a $25 late fee will be added.
2017 Fall One Pitch League
Show Low Parks and Recreation is excited to extend softball season a few more weeks by offering a one-pitch coed league that promises to be fun and fast-paced. The rules are simple — one pitch and you are on base or you are out. Games, which will play Monday evenings at Show Low City Park.
- Register TBA
$200 per team, must accompany registration
Registrations will be accepted after the deadline if space permits, but a $25 late fee will be added.
Single elimination tournament.
Games will play Monday nights
Minimum of 6 teams and maximum of 8 teams needed
This league is fun and fast paced!!