Online Inspection Requests Now Available!
Contact the Building Department at (928) 532-4050 for additional information about requesting inspections online and to obtain your contractor code. If you already have a contractor code, click here to request an inspection.
NOTICE OF F
Per Resolution 2011-45: An increase based on the Construction Cost Index (CCI) will cause the following fees to increase and implements an annual increase based on the CCI each January 1st;
NOTICE OF F
Water System Capacity Fees
Sewer System Capacity Fees
NOTICE REGARDING EMAIL ADDRESSES
Starting January 1, 2018, the City of Show Low Building Department will no longer issue paper inspection reports. All inspections completed after January 1, 2018 will be done electronically and inspection reports will be sent to all parties via email. Therefore, a valid email address is required for ALL building permits.
About the Department
The Building Department regulates the construction, demolition, and occupancy of all buildings within the City of Show Low. The primary mission of the Building Department is to provide life safety and a better quality of living for the residents of the City of Show Low.
The responsibilities of the staff include the following:
- Issuing permits for the construction, repair, or alteration of all buildings and structures
- Overseeing plan reviews
- Conducting inspections
Pages & Applications Recently Updated:
- New Commercial Application (1/29/2019)
- New Manufactured Building Application (1/29/2019)
- New Residential Application (1/29/2019)
- New Water Connection Application (1/29/2019)
- Commercial, residential & manufactured home fee schedules. (1/7/2019)