Permits & Applications
Per Resolution 2020-01 The City of Show Low has updated several sections of Title 18, Building, including adopting the following building codes; 2018 I.B.C. and 2018 I.R.C. As of February 7, 2021 ALL plans MUST be submitted using the 2018 codes.
Starting January 1, 2018 the City of Show Low Building Department will no longer issue paper inspection reports. All inspections completed after January 1, 2018 will be done electronically and inspection reports will be sent to all parties via email. Therefore, a valid email address is now required for ALL building permits.
- (for new commercials and large tenant improvements)
- (for factory built buildings, and manufactured homes)
- (for new single family residential homes)
- Small commercial permit application (for small tenant improvements, gas, electrical and plumbing permits for commercial properties)
- Small residential permit application (for additions, decks, garages, carports, gas, electrical, foundation repair, plumbing, and solar permits for residential properties)
Planning & Zoning Permit Applications
To view business-related permits, variance and zoning applications, check out the Planning and Zoning Permit Applications page.
Page updated 2/18/2022
*Please be advised; you must call in inspections 24 hours in advance.
180 N. 9th St.
Show Low, AZ 85901
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To help us serve you better and ensure appropriate staff is available to assist you, we recommend you contact us for an appointment at: