About the Swim Team
The Show Low Family Aquatic Center offers a recreational swim team during the summer months. This team is for youth who have wondered if competitive swimming is for them or for those who would like to improve on their swimming times and techniques!
Emphasis for this team is fun, competition, and meeting new friends. If you were on the team previously, we invite you back. If you have never been on a swim team or this Show Low swim team, we encourage you to check us out.
- Ages: 5 - 17 years old
- Prerequisite: Swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards Freestyle and backstroke without assistance . Must have 1 year of swim team
- Program Dates: Practices will start Monday, Monday May 30, 2023
- Uniforms: Participants are responsible for their uniforms and the swim coach can provide additional details
- Limited to 50 swimmers
- Swim Meets will be on Saturdays. Coach Laura will have swim meet schedule.
Mondays & Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00a.m.
Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00a.m. - 11:00a.m.
- You may register through the Show Low Family Aquatic Center or online
- Deadline for Registration is June 12, 2023
- $50.00 Individual
- $85.00 Couple ( 2 immediate family members only)
- $125.00 Family (3 or more family members only)
- All family members must be registered and on roster.