Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
• A premier hunting destination for big game, small game and waterfowl. Arizona Game and Fish unit map.
• Superb fishing both in-town and close to town:
Show Low Lake, Fool Hollow Lake, Show Low Creek (Meadow)
• Gateway to 2,000,000 acre Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests
• Second Knoll Target Range (public range) - New Second Knoll Target Range is a great new venue in Eastern Arizona for recreational and competition shooting
• Close to great skiing and snowboarding in the winter and scenic chair lift rides, downhill mountain biking and zip lining in the summer at Sunrise Park Resort
• Hundreds of miles of trails on the White Mountain Trail System for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding
• Spectacular fall colors in the nearby Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests
• Wildlife viewing in the nearby Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests; at various lakes, streams and wetlands in the area and at the Wenima and Sipe Wildlife Areas
• OHV riding on the Maverick Trail and on the maintained road network in the nearby Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests