SHOW LOW, Ariz. (December 23, 2015) – Boutique Airlines passengers flying between Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and Show Low Regional Airport will be treated to several travel upgrades. Effective immediately, Boutique passengers in Phoenix will arrive and depart at Cutter Aviation, a private, executive terminal that serves charter air services and general aviation. Currently, the airline flies into and out of Sky Harbor’s Terminal 2. Passengers will experience six major advantages from this new arrangement:
1) Arrive closer to scheduled departure time. The no-screening feature means passengers can arrive 30 minutes before departure. That translates to more personal time and freedom for other pre-departure activities for a passenger departing from either Show Low or Phoenix.
2) Free shuttle to the passenger’s connecting flight’s terminal door In Phoenix, whether it is Terminal 2, 3 or 4, or anywhere within the airport (such as a taxi pick-up or car rental area). A passenger can call the shuttle directly at (415) 418-6328 or call the main Boutique Air number at (415) 449-0505.
3) Free covered parking. All Cutter Aviation passengers may park at its facility, making it much more convenient than traditional airport parking. No waiting. No long lines. No airport parking shuttles.
4) Easy-access rental car services. Passengers needing to rent a vehicle need walk no further, since Cutter Aviation houses rental car services.
5) Convenient connections to other destinations. Boutique Air offers flights to popular Las Vegas and the Silver City, New Mexico area that also depart from and arrive at Cutter Aviation. Complete flight schedules can be found at the Boutique Air website at www.boutiqueair.com.
6) Possibly passing through only one TSA (Transportation Security Administration) screening in the future. Currently, passengers are screened by TSA in Show Low. However, if a passenger’s destination requires a connecting flight through Terminals 2, 3 or 4, the passenger must be screened by TSA in Show Low and again at the appropriate connecting terminal. Should TSA no longer operate in Show Low, future security screenings will be done only at Sky Harbor Airport.
“We are pleased to learn about these passenger upgrades,” said Show Low Mayor Daryl Seymore. “I always allow myself extra time for parking and security screening at the airport when I travel, so anything that makes the experience more user-friendly and accessible is a plus in my opinion.”
Show Low Regional Airport and Boutique Airlines jointly announced the upgrades to offer more convenience and comfort for their air travelers. For more information, contact Glen Boyd at (928) 532-4192 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Travel reservations and flight information may be obtained from the Boutique Air website at www.boutiqueair.com.